Here are some ways you can help:
- Download and analyze the data
- Post your own data collected about wheat blast
- Post any findings that you think interesting
- Inform others of our efforts – Spread the word!
- Send us any data you would like to share or link from this site
- Sample infected wheat if you suspect it is wheat blast, and consult with a plant disease expert
Once you have collected data, or have performed analyses, you can post your data and results to openly share with the community. You can post your data and analyses on this or any other open access sites such as Figshare or Github. We encourage the use of Figshare to enable a time stamp on the data or analysis and to provide a citable format. The data uploaded to this site will be assigned Digital Object Identifier (DOI) name via figshare. DOI names are persistent and can be used to cite the data uploaded on this site.
Please contact us if you wish to upload data or analysis on this site or if you would like us to link to your data.
Any data or analysis you contribute to this site will be fully credited and acknowledged.